|BOTANICAL NAME||COMMON NAME||LOCAL NAME|
|Morus nigara||Mulberry||Toot Siah|
|Viola odorata||Sweet violet||Banafsha|
More than just ordinary Toot Siah
MEDICS TOOT SIAH is a unique combination of Toot Siah with Honey, Licorice and Banafsha, making it extra powerful against throat infections.
• Combines the extra power of Honey, Mulethi and Banafsha!
• Provides immediate relief from sore throat, removing mucus buildup
• Effective treatment for productive cough, sore throat, hoarseness of voice and inflammation
• Contains clinically therapeutic dose of Honey
• Has antiinflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Productive cough Sore throat Hoarseness of voice Inflammation due to throat infection
How it works:
Medics Toot Siah has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It removes mucus buildup due to infection from the breathing passages, providing relief from coughing. Coldeeze Toot Siah forms a soothing film over mucosal membrane relieving pain and inflammation due to irritated throat muscles.
Directions for Use:
Adults two teaspoonful 3- 4 times daily. Children one teaspoonful 3- 4 times daily.